CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

going penang tnite

sudden...my mum feel wanna go penang...
walao...lup si lup gap...
i din hv heart preparation at all...
ok...nvm...i m stil can handle it...
oso muz say thx to d auntie tat wash my face yday le...
if nt my mum chat wif her...
i tink i wont go penang tday...
lolxx~weird..rite??
my mum is super busy tday...
cz...wanna settle sum banks' prob...
after tat...wanna buy sum biscuits for my auntie...
d name of d biscuits rili long...
翡翠咸蛋小霸王..
hmmm...sumtimes my tongue oso "da kick"..when i say tiz few words.
ok...after tat...my mum bought 1 box for sir.."my teacher"
bcz of d biscuits...i m late...
wat the..
ok...fine...
after d singing lessons...
my mum n i bec home immediately n pac our thg...
after packing...my mum...my bro..n i...hving our dinner at home...
finish dinner...v start our journey...

v reach penang abt 11 smtg nite...
den...v hv our supper thr...
n bec my aunt's hse to slp 4 2 nites..
all of us slp at 3.10am...
cz my auntie is a 美容师..
so...my mum hving facial tat nite...
3.00am oni finish...
so....v all slp at 3.10am in d morning le...
haha~

0 comments: