CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

working agn...

after cutting my hair...
i straight a way bec home n pac my thg n go working immediately...
so....i go working wif a new hair style...
i feel smtg different n refresh after holiday...
lolxx~
bside tiz....
thr r sum staff hving a new hair style...
wakaka~
when i c them...
i laugh non-stop..
sud i stop laughing them....?
i cnt...
they r rili cute n funny...
haha~
ok...i gotto work le...
muz b serious a bit...
time of tday...paz thru vv faz....
later...is d time to bec ady...
wakaka~
so happy...
smtg let me dissapointed...
i m d cashier for tday...
n d mony inside d counter less ady...
i did smtg wrong??
i duno o...
sei lo....
less jor 1X.XX...
wat the....
dun ply me la...god...
hope avthg wil b ok...
god bless me...

0 comments: